Monday, March 28, 2011

NEW MOON MEDITATION & MANIFESTATION CLASS! THIS SUNDAY!

Hello Everyone!

I just want to remind you that the New Moon is approaching and it's a great time for manifesting! If you have already been to one of my classes, Please NOTE that this class will NOT be the same! I am switching things up and I found some GREAT information for manifesting! This is what Marie Diamond, from the movie "The Secret" has used and obviously has worked for her. If you are the least bit interested, please come and join us this Sunday, April 3, 2011 @ 4:30!

Bring comfortable clothes, and your Awesome Self, and/or a friend :)

Can't wait to see you! 

Location:
Lotus of Light
526 E. Route 66
Glendora, CA 91740

Time: 4:30 PM - 6:30 ish

Love Donation: $15/person

RSVP is necessary as I need to pull up some information for each of you!

Respond with Birthdate (including year, don't worry I won't calculate your age nor tell anyone)!
Love, Light & Angels,
Xochitl
ATP® & Medium, Certified by Doreen Virtue
Workshop Leader
Find me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment